Game X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces)

2 posters

Go down

Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Empty Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces)

Post by Tabby0105 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 am

Yo people I think yo should try stick wars.Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Icon_exclaim Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Icon_exclaim
It may take a while to load, but it is very fun leading your army of men to destroy the enemy statue.Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Icon_twisted Try it now!Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Lol
Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Icon_arrow http://www.stickpage.com/stickwargameplay.shtml
Go on, you know you want to try!!!!!!
Tabby0105
Tabby0105
Getting there
Getting there

Back to top Go down

Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Empty Re: Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces)

Post by D1srup70r Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Honestly, I thought it looked rubbish at first, but I played it and it's amazing! The graphics are smooth, it's well animated, and easy to use! Brilliant game
D1srup70r
D1srup70r
Admin

https://gamex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces) Empty Re: Stick war (a battle between you and strong enemy forces)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:47 pm

I like this Game so much i want a sequel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby0105 Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 am

A sequel would be cool
Tabby0105
Tabby0105
Getting there
Getting there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 pm

or maby a downloadable better version

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum